Monday, April 6, 2009

2 weeks and 1 day

That is how long I have made it without smoking. I am proud of myself.

I had to reschedule my doctors appointment for tomorrow. I am still bleeding so there isn't much they can do. So I will be going April 22nd instead. Also, it will be my first time with a male doctor. My regular doctor is out on maternity leave (go figure). I am still going to go in and let them draw yet more blood tomorrow. They think I have thalesemia. What this means in the grand scheme of things I don't know.

A big shock came in the mail this weekend. We were not expecting any kind of refund from our deposit at the apartment, thanks to aquiring a puppy during that time. But when I checked the mail on Saturday there was a check in there for $800 bucks. Talk about a lucky day! Now we can get a lawnmower without dipping into our savings. I am also going to... I hate to say let, or allow.... maybe agree is the right word. I am also going to agree to Chris getting a new pair of Ice Skates. Even though the weather is crap, we are going to get the lawnmower tonight.

I am still taking the day off tomorrow so I hope to get something done around the house.....we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment