Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Doc Visit

I'm going to ramble and have no organized thoughts here, so bare with me...
I had my annual done today. Always fun :(
I freaked a little cause he seemed to stick on one area of my breast for a while. Then he moved on so I guess it was nothing.
He told me my weight is too high to try and have babies right now. Talk about a slap in the face.
I hate south beach. I asked the MD if weight watchers is OK. He said it is so I am gonna do that instead.
I started Metformin today. 500mg twice a day, with food. So far no side effects. Well, I do feel like I need to poopy, but thats normal for this time of the day.
Everything I had lost the 1st week of SB I gained back the 2nd week. How retarded is that!
I painted my kitchen. Next is new light fixtures and hardware for the cabinets. I also want a rug for in front of the stove.
Now it is time to go home so I out.

No comments:

Post a Comment