Friday, March 27, 2009

And on the 5th day....

I feel like I am about to lose my mind. Work is incredibly slow at the moment. Earlier this week I had so much on my plate that I stayed focused and completed everything-well under deadline. Now I have nothing to do. Building up the angst, it is Friday, and spring must have forgotten what it is supposed to do because the weather is turning viciously sour. Here it is, the end of March in the midwest and we are expecting 8-12 inches of snow tonight. WTF! Last weekend I contemplated turning on the air conditioner, now I will be trapped in by a blizzard. This morning on my drive in the sleet started, oh yay. So on my lunch break I called the cable company. I had to switch companies when I moved and on my last bill from the apartment there was a credit. I explained this to the rep when I called and I asked when I should expect to receive the credit. She told me I already had it. Um, excuse me? No I don't. The stupid stupid girl was talking about the statement. Well, hello, how would I know I had a credit if I didn't have the statement? Dumbass. So I have to wait 4-6 weeks. That will be a nice surprise in the mailbox when it finally comes. Next I had to call the trash company. When we set up the service in the beginning of Feb. they told us someone would bring a trash can the within 2 weeks. It is the end of March and still no trash can. I have had my husband calling every week to ask about it. He can be a bit of a push over so nothing has been accomplished. Of course, I had to do it so it would get done. (and people wonder why I am controlling and want to do everything myself, well, it is so it gets done right!) The lady keeps telling me we already have a can. I wanted to jump through the phone and strangle her. Bitch, don't call me a liar. Well, she say's they have to drive by on trash day to see if we really have one. Ugh. So I ask her, don't you have to pay more to have the trash can? She tells me yes you do. I ask her if we have been paying that price, yes we have. Well, we are paying for a trash can we don't have. She tells me they will credit the account after they drive by and see we don't have a can. Talk about being irritated. ALL I WANT IS A TRASH CAN SO MY GARAGE WON'T SMELL. Now, I know I am being overly sensitive because I need some nicotine....badly. But I won't do it. I have to be strong. The burning sensation I feel coursing through my veins will go away. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment